[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16561] How to use ECP potential in FORCE_EVAL

Eugene roginovicci at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:02:27 UTC 2022

Hi Jeurg,
Cool it works. But number of MO is not the same for ECP and GTH. Now for
ECP we have:
  Total number of            - Atomic kinds:
    2
                             - Atoms:
  84
                             - Shell sets:
  336
                             - Shells:
  336
Number of Shell cets is not equivalent to number of atoms, while in GTH
this is the case. Maybe it is common for ECP. So, it means CP2K
Documentation is not complete. Should I give a BUG report?
Warm wishes,
Eugene
понедельник, 7 февраля 2022 г. в 21:54:50 UTC+3, jgh: