[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16552] Re: *** WARNING in qs_scf_post_gpw.F:446 :: Print MO Cubes not implemented *** *** for k-point calculations!! *** *** WARNING in qs_scf_post_gpw.F:538 :: Localization and MO related *** *** output not impleme

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:10:45 UTC 2022

Dear Lang Li,

As the reported message states, certain features as the Print out of MO
cubes files and the localisation of the MO are not available when you do
calculations with k-points.
These are anyway only warnings, and do not affect the results of the
electronic structure calculation.
Just remove the input sections related to these features to avoid receiving
these warnings.

    &PRINT

      &MO_CUBES

      &END MO_CUBES