[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16548] Re: Expecting %FORMAT. Not found! Abort reading of AMBER topology file!

Andy Danian Zapata Escobar danianescobarv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:37:41 UTC 2022

I solve the problem

AmberTools add some flags into .prmtop, which are

%FLAG CMAP_COUNT

%FLAG CMAP_RESOLUTION

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_01

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_02

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_03

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_04

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_05

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_06

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_07

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_08

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_09

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_10

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_11

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_12

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_13

%FLAG CMAP_PARAMETER_14

%FLAG CMAP_INDEX

When, I eliminate these section into .prmtop, cp2k will run without errors