[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18230] Re: How to Gaussian type calculations and Performance

DMT dobromirak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:27:41 UTC 2022

Without the MIXING the calculation time dropped to only 5x - 6x times that
of Gaussian (from 10x).

The subroutines' timings seem proportionate to those before, just less
total time.

The total Energy is exactly the same a before: -238.613 Hartree, compared
to Gaussian's -240.219 Hartree. Without HF Ex for m062x -219.981.