[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18154] potential setting

elephant gogogo! qumingzizhemenan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:47:25 UTC 2022

Hello,

I try to use the williams potential for MD calculation. Like the following
picture, the literature just give the parameter O-O and Ce-O. Therefore, in
my calculation, it has the mistake: Missing critical ForceField
parameters!. And I have also found "Missing Spline_Non_Bond_En(  CE,  CE)
". Which means I should define the ce-ce . What should I do in this
situation? Thank you very much!

Best Regards
[image: 1901670323382_.pic.jpg]