[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18145] Re: metadynamics: colvars and hills prints

Oliver olivier_bouty at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:44:27 UTC 2022

Hi Victor,
Regarding your first question, i suggest reading the tutorial by M Ianuzzi:
Simple metadynamics simulation using the coordination numbers as variables.
At the end of "second task", it can be read: instantaneous values of the
CVs, instantaneous gradient of the bias potential with respect to the CVs,
gradients of wall potentials with respect to the CVs, instantaneous value
of bias potential, instantaneous values of wall potentials.
Hope it helps.
Oliver