[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18132] Re: GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small!

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:34:55 UTC 2022

Hi,
it is hard to help without more information but a few ideas:
You probably want to set MULTIPLE_UNIT_CELL in both the CELL (to replicate
the box) and the TOPOLOGY (to replicate the atoms) sections.
Also be careful restarting from a restart file if you have set
MULTIPLE_UNIT_CELL and check it is doing what you expect.
Also set PRINT_LEVEL to medium and see if the cell / coordinate parameters
are what you expect.
Matt