[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17524] X-RAY DIFFRACTION SPECTRUM: CPASSERT failed

shreya singh shrsingh183 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:21:33 UTC 2022

Dear CP2K developers and users
While trying to simulate XRD spectrum of my crystal structure (input file
attached), I am getting the following error. Calculation fails at  *calculate_rhotot_elec_gspace,
*which I am not sure what it means. Any help in resolving this issue will
be highly appreciated.

X-RAY DIFFRACTION SPECTRUM

  The coherent X-ray diffraction spectrum is written to the file:

  CarbonNitride-xrd-1_0.dat

 *   ___
    *
 *  /   \
   *
 * [ABORT]
    *
 *  \___/                             CPASSERT failed
   *
 *    |
   *
 *  O/|