[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17476] Re: Set the QM cell in QMMM

Yuqi wang hdyuqi514 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 14:42:10 UTC 2022

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

But I encountered the problem of “CPASSERT failed ” while running CP2K.
I tried  so many times, but none of them solved the problem.I don't know
what caused this error.
 *   ___
    *
 *  /   \
   *
 * [ABORT]
    *
 *  \___/                             CPASSERT failed
   *
 *    |
   *
 *  O/|
   *
 * /| |
   *
 * / \
pw/pw_spline_utils.F:1086 *
Also I didn't understand what does “pw/pw_spline_utils.F:1086”  mean. Is it
helpful to solve the problem?

Looking forward to your suggestions

Sinerely
Wang
在2022年8月9日星期二 UTC+8 23:29:11<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: