[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17436] Question about use of REFTRAJ

Rajorshi Chattopadhyay rajorshichat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:01:38 UTC 2022

Hi Dr. Jürg Hutter,

I thank you for your reply. These solved the problems.

Additionally, I had one more question after REFTRAJ. I see that I have to
provide a coordinate file under &COORD in addition to the trajectory file
under &REFTRAJ. I suppose the utility of this coordinate file is to
allocate space for the atoms. The coordinates for property calculation
comes from the trajectory file under &REFTRAJ. So, in principle the number
of atoms and their types should be the same in the coordinate file under
&COORD and each snapshot in the trajectory file under &REFTRAJ. Am I right
in my assessment ?

I thank you for your help and suggestions.

--

​