[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16867] Re: Using AMBER prmtop in cp2k for both FF parameters and connectivity

Pedro R. Figueiredo pedrorf93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:13:09 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am facing the same problem in CP2K 8.2. I have the prmtop file present in
that same folder:
* ********************************************************************************

* *   ___
    * *  /   \
         * * [ABORT]
              * *  \___/                        Force field file missing
                   * *    |
                       * *  O/|
                           * * /| |
                               * * / \
                 force_fields.F:146
* *******************************************************************************=====
Routine Calling Stack =====            4 force_field_control            3
fist_init            2 qmmm_env_create            1 CP2K*

Here is my input MM section:

*&MM                                                              !
Parameters to run a MM calculation    &FORCEFIELD
                ! Set up a force_field for the classical calculations
PARMTYPE AMBER                              ! Kind of torsion potential
  PARM_FILE_NAME topol_LJ.prmtop ! Filename that contains the parameters of
the FF      &SPLINE                                                 !
Parameters to set up the splines used in the nonboned interactions
EMAX_SPLINE 1.0E8                          ! Maximum value of the potential
up to which splines will be constructed        RCUT_NB [angstrom] 10
            ! Cutoff radius for nonbonded interactions      &END SPLINE
&END FORCEFIELD    &POISSON      &EWALD
             ! Ewald parameters controlling electrostatic        EWALD_TYPE
PME                             ! Type of ewald        ALPHA .40
                               ! Alpha parameter associated with Ewald
(EWALD|PME|SPME)       ! GMAX 80
! Number of grid points (SPME and EWALD)      &END EWALD    &END POISSON
&END MM*

Thank you in advance!

Pedro
A quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010 à(s) 07:38:39 UTC+1, Ilyas Khaliullin