[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16813] SCF didn't cocnverge

ce fu flancli97 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:26:43 UTC 2022

Dear CP2K All,

      Recently, I used CP2K to calculating a alloy structure. I had
download a .cif file from materials project, and then to added a CO
molecule, it couldn’t to converge. I have tried to decrease ALPHA value
from 0.4 to 0.05 and increase cutoff value, unfortunately, that seem dose
not work.

       So, I need some help to fix this problem ,to be a toddler ,I hope
some expert can tell me what should I do or learn . I will be very glad for
any response.

Andy