[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16800] Re: Cell Optimization of Platinum (Pt) with fcc (111) surface

GENG YUAN yuangeng0821 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:56:20 UTC 2022

Hi Sumit,

As far as I know, it is because you use PBC, so the inappropriate size of
the simulation box may bring some atoms too close when this box is
duplicated in all directions (Assume PBC in all directions).

Could you share one example of your system (e.g. XYZ file may be perfect)
so we can have a look?

Sincerely,
Geng

在2022年3月31日星期四 UTC-4 05:58:24<sumitag... at gmail.com> 写道: