[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16797] Re: Cannot use CP2K via Docker/Singularity

Ole Schütt ole.schuett at cp2k.org
Fri Apr 1 11:56:19 UTC 2022

Hi Lenard,

I've  uploaded a new docker image
<https://hub.docker.com/layers/cp2k/cp2k/cp2k/dev20220330/images/sha256-a78bd270ca09ef64df5e80e034b22ed92671632ea5ed37ef88951a1268b8df50>,
which is based on the latest
<https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/commit/aa9c8d9962e810d991202283608a233847e566fc>
developer version and uses the novel Dockerfile.prod_generic_psmp
<https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/tools/docker/Dockerfile.prod_generic_psmp>.
I've also moved the symlink creation to the build phase.

Please give it a try:

  docker pull cp2k/cp2k:dev20220330
  docker run cp2k/cp2k:dev20220330 cp2k --version

-Ole