[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16142] N2_cell_optimization

Fabian Ducry fabianducry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:16:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

set MAX_SCF 20 and OUTER_SCF%MAX_SCF 5. MAX_SCF should usually not be
larger than 20 or 30 for OT. Also make sure that EPS_SCF is the same as
OUTER_SCF%EPS_SCF. With these settings the scf should converge quickly.

Why do you have PERIODIC NONE? With this setting you have a cluster and
not a crystal, is this intentional? If so, why do you perform a cell
optimization?

Cheers,

Fabian