[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16128] Re: lagrangian multipliers & multiple time step (RESPA)

Vladimir Rybkin rybkinjr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 21:45:11 UTC 2021

Hi Jingagang,

I believe the issue is that although the constraint (shake/rattle) is in
principle implemented for RESPA (src/motion/integrator.F) it's only applied
to the inner loop of the algorithm which likely uses the high-low
force_eval force difference as far as I can see from the code.

Yours,

Vladimir

вторник, 26 октября 2021 г. в 22:40:46 UTC+2, Jinggang Lan: