[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16298] QMMM MD crashed

yeguang fang bnuyeguangfang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:39:51 UTC 2021

      Dear CP2K developers, I have a problem with QM/MM molecular dynamics.

I tried to use the QM/MM method to simulate a chemical reaction, which was
spontaneous at the QM(XTB)/MM level and produced the product in the first
few hundred steps of the dynamics, but soon the QM region would explode and
the task would stop. I tried some other parameters, such as PBE0
functional, larger QM region box size, Metadynamics, QM areas will explode
within 1 ps, which has bothered me for a long time. Is this caused by my
input file parameters? Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
yeguang