[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16291] fixed electronic structure

Ondrej Krejci gondolin.centrum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:10:57 UTC 2021

Dear All,

Is there a way, how one can calculate the Total Energy with previously
calculated wave-function, but without the "scf procedure"?
E.g. I have a wfn/kp file calculated with applied potential, but I would
like to know, what is the energy of this system and electronic structure
without the potential.
Can just restarting with the wfn/kp file and running a single scf step do
the job?

Thank you for your thoughts!
Regards,
Ondrej