[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16278] Re: Out of memory for NVE calculation

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:13:36 UTC 2021

Hello,
there have been a couple of recent posts from other users of the
Netherlands supercomputer with similar problems. It seems it is something
the HPC support team there are working on and I imagine is likely a problem
with the software stack there rather than cp2k. At least it would be worth
checking for support locally and seeing if there is a known problem.
Matt