[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16276] Out of memory for NVE calculation

Jonas Rutgers jonasrutgers.jr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:23:41 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I am trying to run a NVE for my system, but the calculation breaks down
after only 320 steps with error shown in the attached file. The system
seems to run out of memory during the calculation rather quickly and
accumulates memory with each md step. Is there is way to reduce the amount
of memory needed during the calculation?

I have also attached my inputfile for the 631 atom system.

Best regards,
Jonas