[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16235] Re: CP2K/SIRIUS magnetic moment

Martin Konôpka konopka2010 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:17:32 UTC 2021

Dear Anton,

Thanks, this is really great to know!
Just to (perhaps) save you preparation of corresponding Quickstep input, I
am attaching my one and also the corresponding output file. The comparison
with SIRIUS should not be quite meaningless especially because both
approaches use the same pseudopotential in my example. BTW, omitting the
"MAGNETIZATION  1" line would just increase the number of iterations from 7
to 13 and otherwise nothing (in the QS run).
Best regards

Martin.

ut 16. 11. 2021 o 13:45 Anton Kozhevnikov <a.v.kozhevnikov at gmail.com>
napísal(a):