[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16195] A question on Alchemy calculation

Binquan Luan bqluan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:13:51 UTC 2021

Dear all,
I am learning the alchemy method in cp2K. I played with the example in
../tests/FE/regtest-1.  The k value (see blow) is set to 0.5. The program
outputs the value of $\Delta_G$ between two subsystems (X and Y). But if I
change k to other values, the output results are different. Should I change
k from 0 to 1 and do the integration? It is not clear to me.  Thanks for
help.

&MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS
   FORCE_EVAL_ORDER 2 3
   MULTIPLE_SUBSYS T