[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16180] Re: FES from Metadynamic simulation with three collective variables

'Václav Havel' via cp2k cp2k at googlegroups.com
Thu Nov 4 04:49:56 UTC 2021

Dear Nam

I run the command* "graph.popt -ndim 3 -ndw 1 2 3 -file metad.restart
-find-path -point-a CVs(point A) -point-b CVs(point B) -cp2k", But get
errors :*

*forrtl: severe (59): list-directed I/O syntax error, unit -5, file
Internal List-Directed Read*
*Image              PC                Routine            Line
Source             *
*graph.popt         00000000004584DE  for__io_return        Unknown
Unknown*
*graph.popt         000000000047B6ED  for_read_int_lis_     Unknown
Unknown*
*graph.popt         0000000000479E56  for_read_int_lis      Unknown
Unknown*
*graph.popt         000000000040B740  Unknown               Unknown
Unknown*
*graph.popt         00000000004B4CD2  Unknown               Unknown
Unknown*
*libc-2.17.so       00002B5BED02C555  __libc_start_main     Unknown
Unknown*
*graph.popt         0000000000409729  Unknown               Unknown
Unknown*

Do you know why?
Thanks advance

Best