[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16167] Re: Problems with metadynamics postprocessing

Jing Hu hujingping5 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 06:06:56 UTC 2021

Dear Marcella

Thanks and sorry to bother you again. I understand the fact that the FES
generated by graph is reconstructed but the minima I got from graph which
contain the CVs' values cannot be found in *-COLVAR.metadynLog. Is this
situation normal?

And I tried another command line "graph.popt -ndim 2 -ndw 1 2   -opt-path
*HILLS.metadynLog  -orac".  And it still went wrong as follows:

 ABORT in metadyn_tools/graph.F:198 CPASSERT failed
forrtl: error (76): Abort trap signal
Image              PC                Routine            Line
Source
graph.popt         0000000000500274  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libpthread-2.17.s  00002B6FF116F630  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc-2.17.so       00002B6FF5641387  gsignal               Unknown  Unknown
libc-2.17.so       00002B6FF5642A78  abort                 Unknown  Unknown
graph.popt         000000000044E345  base_hooks_mp_cp_          78
base_hooks.F
graph.popt         000000000040D97E  MAIN__                    198  graph.F
graph.popt         000000000040CA62  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc-2.17.so       00002B6FF562D555  __libc_start_main     Unknown  Unknown
graph.popt         000000000040C969  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Aborted (core dumped)

Maybe you can give me some advice about the graph usage. Thanks in advance!

Regards
JHu