[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16156] Orthonormality of MOs in K-point calculations

hutter at chem.uzh.ch hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Nov 2 07:16:40 UTC 2021

Hi

it exactly means what is written. The orthogonality of the
orbitals is not tested in k-point calculations. However,
they are orthogonal by construction, unless there is a major
problem in the calculation.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie                E-mail: hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland