[CP2K-user] Some inconsistencies in reproducing the virial kinetic energies

am...@gmail.com amin.... at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:51:44 UTC 2021

As an update, I could figure it. With Eq (5) in the provided paper, the
virial kinetic energies and the values which CP2K would be equal if for the
term 3/2KT the temperature T is always almost a fixed value and equal to
the temperature at which the simulation is done.
It means there should be some bug or different meaning for the temperature
and kinetic energy which CP2K prints in the first three columns.