[CP2K-user] Widom Particle Insertion Method

Nicholas Winner nwi... at berkeley.edu
Mon May 24 16:41:24 UTC 2021

Not some thing to be done by CP2K. You can use CP2K to generate several
long MD runs from different initial conditions. Then each you can sample
frames to perform Widom insertion on. Each Widom insertion would become a
separate static calculation to perform (there will be quite a lot). You can
try managing all these static calcualtions using a workflow packages like
AiiDa or Atomate, but they won't be too complicated so that's not super
necessary. Instead few python scripts (maybe using ASE or pymatgen) would
take care of the structure generation.