[CP2K-user] CPASSERT failed qmmmx_update.F:193

Václav Havel 10751... at qq.com
Thu May 20 17:01:00 UTC 2021

Dear CP2K users,
I am using Adaptive Buffered force QMMM (AdBF-QM/MM) method to do MD. But I
can see only one timestep MD was done and then warning happened as follows:
 *   ___
   *
 *  /   \
    *
 * [ABORT]
   *
 *  \___/                             CPASSERT failed
    *
 *    |
    *
 *  O/|
    *
 * /| |
    *
 * / \
qmmmx_update.F:193 *
I don't know what to do. Could you give me some helps?  I have input and
output files, but the size is too big to upload. If you need them, I am
willing to provide.

Thanks advance
Vaclav