[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15419] Re: Argon lattice constant

sumit agrawal sumitag... at gmail.com
Wed May 19 07:18:21 UTC 2021

Dear Nicholas,

I also found it is 5.64 A on the Materials project. But i want to reproduce
data from the following paper. In this paper they have calculated 5.2226 A.

One query about kpoint mesh: I also use "SCHEME  MONKHORST-PACK  8 8 8".
Here also I get the cell constant of 5.54 A, but I am not getting below
5.54 A.

PFA

Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 17159-17168