[CP2K-user] Argon lattice constant

Nicholas Winner nwi... at berkeley.edu
Tue May 18 20:04:27 UTC 2021

Where is it reported as 5.2229A? On Materials Project, using PBE with VASP,
they calculated 5.64A as the lattice constant. Considering you are using a
dispersion correction, your calculation seems reasonably close to that. If
you're sure that 5.2229 is the 'correct' answer using PBE+D3 then consider
using a finer kpoint mesh.