[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14488] Change arrangement of electrons in POTENTIALS file

Václav Havel 10751... at qq.com
Tue May 18 03:42:44 UTC 2021

Dear all
I am confused about how to set the keyword ELEC_CONF
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-8_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/KIND.html#list_ELEC_CONF>
 (FORCE_EVAL
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-8_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL.html> /
SUBSYS
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-8_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS.html>
 / KIND/
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-8_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/KIND.html>
ELEC_CONF
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-8_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/KIND.html#list_ELEC_CONF> )
. How to do with the cation Al3+ in aluminum chloride aqueous solution.
Could I set ELEC_CONF
<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-8_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/KIND.html#list_ELEC_CONF> 0
0 0 because the electron configuration of cation Al3+ is *1s*2 *2s*2 *2p*6
,which different from the Al atom's configuration *1s*2 *2s*2 *2p*6 *3s*2
*3p*1 .

 Thanks
Vaclav

在2021年1月15日星期五 UTC+8 上午5:46:13<jgh> 写道: