[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15374] Static Raman Frequencies and Intensities

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon May 17 13:34:45 UTC 2021

Hi

the automatic calculation of Raman intensities in a vibrational frequencies
run is not implemented. Of course you still get the frequencies and normal modes.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland