[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15388] Keywords in KPOINTS section

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon May 17 12:43:19 UTC 2021

Hi

some additional information on the kpoints keywords:

FULL_GRID T/F : If false uses time reversal to reduce number of k-points (default)
Symmetry T/F  : Reduces number of kpoints according to symmetry operations (this is
                currently not availbale in CP2k)
Wavefunction Real/Complex : orbitals in kpoint calculations are by default complex.
                            For some specific choices of kpoints (gamma point, zone boarders)
                            wfn can be chosen to be real.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland