[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15385] Unreasonable CELL_OPT result obtained for TiO2

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthi... at psi.ch
Sun May 16 16:46:27 UTC 2021

Hi Yike

Your simulation cell is small and you use no k point sampling. Either you use k point sampling or you enlarge your simulation cell to at least a cell edge length of 12 A in each direction. I suggest the latter option for CP2K. Furthermore, you could reduce EPS_DEFAULT to 1.0E-12 and increase REL_CUTOFF to 60.

HTH

Matthias