[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15305] Convergence issue for GAPW without ADMM

august... at chem.uzh.ch august... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri May 7 08:29:05 UTC 2021

Dear Hongyang,

In condensed systems, there is generally less tolerance to screening. I would try lowering EPS_SCHWARZ. Note that the ADMM basis set you are currently using is meant to be used with the MOLOPT basis, which is not all-electron. For the use of ADMM in an all-electron setting, I would recommand the pcseg basis set family (and corresponding admm) by Jensen, available on Basis Set Exchange.

Best,
Augustin