[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15040] Problems in BSSE

Lenard Carroll lenardc... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:16:46 UTC 2021

This comes from the flag "ADDED_MOS 50" from your input file. "ADDED_MOS"
is the number of additional molecular orbitals added for each spin. You
specified to use more additional molecular orbitals than what is available
for your system. You could either play around with the number and decrease
it until it fixes the warning, or just ignore it since if I'm not mistaken,
CP2K just uses the maximum number possible. I played around with it in the
past and changing it/ignoring it didn't affect my results, that being said,
your situation could be different.