[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14977] How to do non-scf computation by using CP2K

Dongbo Wang dongb... at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:26:16 UTC 2021

Dear   Thomas Kühne,

I had tried non-scf by means as you mentioned. And a periodic electric
field was applied in z direction, so the orbital transformation (OT) method
was used to SCF computation (PERIODIC_EFIELD keryword can only be used with
OT as mentioned on
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PERIODIC_EFIELD.html).
However, I am not sure whether non-scf computation  is also effective by
using OT method or not. Could you give me suggestions?

Best regards.
Dongbo Wang

在2021年3月22日星期一 UTC+8 下午4:01:49<tkuehne> 写道: