[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14920] FFT library for wavelet Poisson solver

Nicklas Österbacka nicklas.... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:56:06 UTC 2021

Hi!

Excellent. Thank you for the reply!

Follow-up question: Some of the slabs I will be considering are quite
large, so I will need to set EXTENDED_FFT_LENGTHS to True. This leads to a
shift in total energy, at least with FFTW3, as expected per the
documentation. Could this lead to inconsistencies in results with the
wavelet solver using FFTW3?

All the best,
Nicklas