[CP2K-user] Is it possible to print cube files of only selected MOs?

Yike Huang ykhua... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 17:30:14 UTC 2021

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your answer!
I tried to find the function to print cube files called by
&DFT/&PRINT/&MO_CUBE but I lost in such a large number of codes of cp2k...
Actually at first I tried &R_LDOS by using:
&PDOS
  &R_LDOS
    ERANGE [eV] 0 2
    LIST 1..117
    XRANGE 0 $XMAX
    YRANGE 0 $YMAX
    ZRANGE 0 $ZMAX
  &END R_LDOS
  &EACH
    MD 1
  &END EACH
&END PDOS
but there's no cube file generated but only a file *. list, there's one
line of data in it and that line has the similar format with those lines
printed by &PDOS. That line just told me that there's one MO in the range I
selected.
I went back to see if I misunderstood the function of R_LDOS. As manual
said that "printing of local PDOS, projected on 3D volume in real space",
however, I did not get any result of projection on 3d volume!
Did I make something wrong?

Thanks again,

Yike

在2021年3月5日星期五 UTC+8 下午9:03:06<Matt W> 写道: