[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14859] Pseudopoentials generation for density functional B97M_V

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 5 18:13:59 UTC 2021

Hi

sometimes it might not be possible to reduce the function value
more than that. Check that the eigenvalues of valence states
and core states are well reproduced. You might have to live with
larger errors for the unoccupied states.
See the POTETIAL files on GITHUB for error values from the optimized
pseudos.
The final and only test of the pseudos is always in applications,
but you can try to test relative accuracy with several atomic states.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland