[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14801] Warning in cryssym: Symmetry library SPGLIB not available

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 19:21:56 UTC 2021

You can check. You should get exactly the same results for an energy
calculation from a supercell calculation (Nx Ny Nz) or using a kpoint grid
(Nx Ny Nz), I think (this is correct with Monkhorst-Pack?).

Geometry optimization or MD will differ as the atoms can show a
reconstruction of longer wavelength.
Matt