[CP2K-user] Severe deformation of structure during geometry optimization

ASSIDUO Network lenardc... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:37:24 UTC 2021

Thank you for the quick response.

I understand what you are saying and it makes total sense to me. Thank you
for clarifying.

The 3x3x1 was just to test how my final adsorption energy changes when I
change various settings, including alpha, beta, kpoints and cutoff. I got
similar results to the the 5x5x1 case, however the 5x5x1 result was more
accurate compared to the ltierature.