[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15620] Installation error cp2k 8.2 at ELPA+GPU

Mandar Kulkarni mandar.ku... at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:33:21 UTC 2021

Hi Fabian,

Yes, CUDA_PATH was the issue, thanks for the suggestion.

But, still, I am facing problems at the "make" step. I added paths to NVCC
and CUDA_PATH in local_cuda arch files.

then :

make -j 6 ARCH=local_cuda VERSION="sopt popt ssmp psmp" | tee make_cuda.log

I can install ssmp version, but facing an error for psmp executable.

This was a highlighted error:

/home/mandar/softwares/cp2k/cp2k-8.2/src/cp2k_info.F:18:7:

   18 |    USE input_constants,                 ONLY:
id_development_version,&
      |       1
Fatal Error: Cannot open module file ‘input_constants.mod’ for reading at
(1): No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I have also attached the output of the make command. Please can you suggest
what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Mandar  Kulkarni