[CP2K-user] Machine Learning Force Fields

Nicklas Österbacka nicklas.... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:59:26 UTC 2021

n2p2 <https://compphysvienna.github.io/n2p2> implements
Behler-Parinello-style neural network potentials. There is also a plugin
for the MD package QUIP that implements Bartók's kernel-based Gaussian
Approximation Potential <https://libatoms.github.io/GAP/>.

There are plenty more, but those two should give you something to test
things out with and are code-agnostic. You do have to prepare the data set
for training, however. Writing a script to do so should not be particularly
difficult.

Good luck,
Nicklas