[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15560] stopping run without any error alert

Tahere Kheshti tahere... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:23:38 UTC 2021

Dear  Nicholas

Thank you for your helping!

I will add this subsection to the CG section!
OPTIMIZER CG
    &CG
      MAX_STEEP_STEPS  0
      RESTART_LIMIT 9.0E-01
      &LINE-SEARCH
      TYPE 2PNT
      & END LINE-SEARCH
    &END CG
Is this true????
Do you think it is possible to use other minimizers such as BFGS, LBFGS
instead of the CG Minimizer? Which one of them is better?
How many maximum numbers of SCF iteration to be selected for inner and
outer SCF? I had previously set these numbers to 30 and 10, subsequently.

Thanks a lot