[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15518] Data-type problem of wavefunction in gaussian cube files

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Sat Jun 5 12:29:58 UTC 2021

Hi

CP2K, like most other QC codes, is using spherical harmonics in their real form.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_harmonics

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland