[CP2K-user] Hybdrid functionals

Frederick Stein nwfr... at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:03:55 UTC 2021

Hi Mikael,

Probably, you are missing the Hartree-Fock section in the XC section (&HF)
as CP2K does not set up Hartree-Fock sections of LibXC functionals
automatically.
If you would like to use the PBE implementation of CP2K, use the PBE
section in the XC_FUNCTIONAL section, for LibXC you have to set &LIBXC with
FUNCTIONAL GGA_XC_PBE.

Best,
Frederick