[CP2K-user] OT produces negative gap for 1eV gapped semiconductor?

Nicholas Winner nwi... at berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 4 02:18:57 UTC 2021

Matt. I've attached the output files for my runs. I tried OT in 3 ways,
first restarting from the diag wfn, second using the atomic guess (It shows
a restart, but restarted from unconverged OT). The atomic guess was unable
to converge, but the unconverged result shows the same negative band gap.
The input for the OT run is also attached.

Thoughts?

-Nick