[CP2K-user] [CP2K:15498] Plans for GPU support for libint/hfx operations?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jun 3 06:56:53 UTC 2021

Hi

yes, that is correct, forces and response are missing. We will also
have to optimize the GPU backend of the tensor library.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland