[CP2K-user] Setting NOISY_GAMMA for different atom kinds in SGCPMD

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:15:25 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

You should be able to use different gammas by activating thermal regions
addressing specific subsystems.
You need a LANGEVIN section with GAMMA and a THERMAL_REGION section with
DEFINE_REGION subsections,
each of them containing a NOISY_GAMMA_REGION keyword and a LIST of
particles.

Kind regards
Marcella